PRODUCTION COORDINATOR – File # 620
Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every
household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in hi-fi audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with our Bluesound brand (bluesound.com).
As we continue to bring advanced technologies to music lovers around the world, the demands on our marketing team continue to grow. In 2016, our talented team of designers, writers, and strategists produced over 1,000 pieces of marketing to support the various advertising campaigns, product launches, and social media activity we undertook. We expect much of the same in terms of pace and volume of work this year and beyond. Therefore, we are in need of an experienced Production Manager who can maintain oversight of project workflow, deadlines, and quality of creative deliverables.
- Work effectively in a matrix organization to coordinate the workflow of three designers, a digital projects coordinator, photography/video editor, a copywriter, and external web development resources
- Work closely with the International Marketing Manager to gather project requirements and develop project briefs that include contextual information, objectives and goals, description of deliverables, messaging, and technical specifications
- Set-up and monitor projects in Wrike, assigning appropriate resources, milestones, and deadlines
- Conduct project kick-off meetings and manage interim communications with appropriate stakeholders, and arrange final sign-off for technical accuracy, language accuracy, and brand consistency
- Ensure all project deliverables meet the objectives and technical specifications identified in the original brief
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing complex projects in an integrated marketing environment; agency experience is preferred
- Experienced in developing comprehensive project briefs based on inputs from project sponsors and resources
- Comfortable applying common project management tools and techniques like project management software, Gaant charts, proactive stakeholder communications, among others
- Expert user of Microsoft Office suite of software
- A college diploma in Art and/or Media; desire to or in process of completing a PMP designation a plus
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 620, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.