DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT-File #618
Lenbrook Canada Solutions, the distributor for Motorola Business Radios and Vertex Standard radios, is a leader in providing operational efficiency and effectiveness through communication technology to our B2B customers. We are seeking a Director of Business Development that is enthusiastic, energetic and a top performer who is interested in a position with untapped growth potential. This role will report to the General Manager and will:
- Increase business by identifying potential new clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and LCS’s principals as required.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Identify innovators, market trends & category leaders by tracking industry events, publications and events.
- Develop new services, campaigns and distribution channels, leading to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify, cultivate and implement new product/brand opportunities that complement our B2B business strategy.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently to drive progress and manage implementation to achieve measurable results.
- Additional duties as required
- Experience in identifying and growing new business opportunities is required.
- Strong working knowledge with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in front of small groups
- Possess technical prowess as well as networking expertise
- Willingness to travel – this position will require a combination of local and out of town travel (estimated to be 50% of the time)
- A Team Player that is confident, competitive, resilient, creative and solution focused.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 618, directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.